Life Insurance, Health Insurance and Medicare Supplements
The loss of a loved one is always tragic, no matter how young or old. Time has a way of healing the wounds caused by their absence. When the one who passed away was the family breadwinner, time can’t relieve the financial burden resulting from the sudden loss of income. Difficult money problems become even more painful when dealing with the death of a loved one. Taking measures to ensure your family doesn’t have to worry about their financial future is something you can do right now. Parsons Insurance Agency can help you plan for the worst so your family can hope for the best in the midst of a bad situation.
Life insurance can do so much more than cover final expenses. When the right life insurance plan is in place, a family can continue living without worrying about money issues.
Life insurance can be used to cover expenses including:
- Mortgage payments
- Car payments
- College tuition
- Future expenses (e.g. a child’s wedding, dental braces, summer camp, etc.)
- Daily living expenses like groceries, utilities, insurance, daycare, etc.
By working with your Parsons Insurance agent, you can determine how much life insurance is necessary to ensure your family can maintain their lifestyle should you die unexpectedly. You can even choose a life insurance plan that can provide cash for retirement.
Our Life Insurance options include:
- Permanent Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Return of Premium Term Life
- Fixed Annuities
Cover the Cost of Keeping Healthy
Health Insurance from Parsons Insurance Agency
It’s no secret that medical costs aren’t going to decrease in any foreseeable future.
Consider these figures from HealthCare.com:
- Fixing a broken leg can cost up to $7,500
- Average cost of a 3-day hospital stay: around $30,000
- Comprehensive cancer care can cost HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars
That’s why health insurance is vital to maintaining both physical and financial health.
The professionals at Parsons Insurance Agency have helped clients throughout Lorain County sort out the maze of health insurance plans to provide solid protection. Securing health insurance is no longer an option: it’s the law. The Affordable Healthcare Act (aka Obamacare) has created a complicated landscape and having a professional working with you ensures you get the coverage you need at the most competitive rate available.
Our health coverage options include
- Traditional Health Insurance Plans – From catastrophic illness coverage to comprehensive insurance protection, we’ll help protect you and your family by ensuring your medical is covered.
- Short Term Health – These plans are designed solely to provide temporary health care insurance during unexpected coverage gaps.
- Medical Savings Accounts – This plan takes your tax-deferred deposits and places them into an account from which you can withdraw tax-free to pay for qualified medical expenses.
- Medigap – An ‘extra’ health insurance that pays health care costs not covered by original Medicare, such as co-payments, deductibles and health care if you travel outside the US.
- Medicare Advantage Plans – Offered by private companies, these Medicare-approved plans offer a variety of types of coverage that can be tailored to meet your individual needs.
- Medicare Prescription Drug Plan – These plans add drug coverage to Original Medicare as well as some Medicare Cost Plans, some Medicare Private Fee-for-Service Plans and Medicare Medical Savings Account Plans.
Other supplemental Insurance
- Long Term Care – These insurance plans help provide for the cost of long-term care beyond a predetermined period. Long-term care insurance covers care generally not covered by health insurance, Medicare or Medicaid.
- Accident – This insurance helps you pay for the medical and out-of-pocket costs that you may incur after an accidental injury. This includes emergency treatment, hospital stays, medical exams and other expenses you may face, such as transportation and lodging needs.
- Trip Insurance – a great coverage for travelers, this insurance can cover medical expenses, fees and penalties associated with trip cancellation, lost luggage, flight accident and other losses incurred while traveling either internationally or within the US.